Join Twin Cities PBS at the “Great Minnesota Get-Together.” Find us at the TPT Booth, located at 1545 Underwood Street (corner of Underwood and Lee) next to Sweet Martha’s Cookies.
Visit the TPT Nursing Nest, presented by Minnesota WIC
What to expect:
- Meet and greets with characters from TPT’s Hero Elementary on August 31.
- Activities for kids
- A quiet, private parent area for nursing parents located behind TPT’s booth.
- and more!
- Daily 9am-9pm: Stop by the TPT Booth to enjoy family yard games, color a huge chalkboard picture and take photos with your favorite PBS Kids character cutouts. You can also learn about how you can support public television and pick up a fun giveaway to remember your day at the State Fair!
- Daily 9am-9pm: TPT invites nursing parents to visit the TPT Nursing Nest, Presented by WIC. The Nursing Nest offers a private, distraction free space to nurse your child and change diapers while enjoying the State Fair. Twin Cities PBS Nursing Nest, Presented By WIC.
- August 25, 11am at the MPR Booth: Experience a live taping of TPT’s Almanac show hosted by MPR at the MPR Booth. ALMANAC’s hosts – Erik Eskola and Cathy Worzer – will be interviewing guests live from the State Fair. ALMANAC is Minnesota’s longest-running public affairs show.
- August 31, 9am-6pm: Bring your kids to the Twin Cities PBS Booth on Wednesday, August 31st and enjoy TPT Learn Family Day, Presented by New Horizon Academy. Your child can meet their favorite Hero Elementary costumed characters, take photos with PBS character cutouts, play yard games, enjoy crafts and pickup fun giveaways including rubber bracelets and string backpacks.
TPT thanks the following sponsors for their support: