Public television makes you look good while doing good. Your sponsorship of a tpt National Productions project is shared with audiences across the country on PBS, shining a spotlight on your organization and offering numerous benefits:
- You’ll be seen everywhere. Public television is available in almost 99% of American homes. This phenomenal coverage is matched only by the national commercial networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox), and is greater than all cable networks, as well as UPN and WB.
- You’ll be held in high esteem. A recent Roper poll noted that 39% of viewers say they are satisfied with PBS programs, far surpassing cable’s 25% satisfaction rating and commercial broadcast programming’s 20%.*
- You’ll be well-wired: tpt National Productions creates award-winning destination websites, and PBS.org is one of the most highly trafficked dot-orgs in the world.
- Audiences can focus on you. Your sponsorship messages stand out in the uncluttered PBS environment. Compare: The History Channel airs more than 14 minutes of non-programming content per primetime hour; Discovery airs over 15 non-programming content minutes. PBS? Fewer than 5 1/2 minutes. Our sponsors shine!**
- You’ll elevate your brand: Two-thirds of polled viewers believe PBS sponsors have a firm commitment to quality and excellence, while 3/5ths believe PBS sponsors are usually industry leaders.***
- Your customer base will benefit: Two-thirds of polled viewers would choose to purchase from a company that sponsors PBS, all other things being equal. ****
- You’ll reach out in new ways: tpt National Productions’ educational outreach initiatives are well-known within the PBS system for reaching and teaching audiences through innovative community programming.