Are You Having Problems Receiving Any of Our Channels?
Is your tpt singal still a bit wonky? Below are a few tips on how to get things going again if you watch tpt over-the-air (OTA).
1. Unplug the antenna from the set or box.
2. Scan. You should not pick up anything.
3. Unplug the digital set or converter box from the electrical outlet for
at least one minute.
4. Plug in the antenna to the digital set or converter box and plug back
into the electrical outlet.
5. Rescan the converter box or digital set.
Once again, we can't thank you enough for your patience and understanding.
if you have further questions, please contact us via telephone or email. Click here for contact information.
Twin Cities Public Television © 2000 - 2014